Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Thoughts about the Disney Cruise

So I've posted a lot of pictures with a few comments and thoughts, but I thought that I would post a few thoughts since people ask a lot about how it was. I have to say that I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who likes cruises, even to someone who hates cruises I would recommend it. Going on a cruise is something that has never really been on my list of something that I just had to do, with the seasickness and all of the money that Disney lost on their cruise line when it first came out and being stuck at sea for a good amount of time. But I knew that it would be an opportunity that I'd kick myself if I missed and I gave it my best try at a good attitude.

I'd have to say that it still isn't my thing, but it’s nice to be able to say that I've been on a cruise. For what it is it’s pretty incredible with unlimited food, a movie theater, shows every night, stops at different islands, Charlotte's Brother Paul made sure that everyone sat with someone different and there was nice conversation and everyone was on their best behavior without any incidents that usually happen in a big family gathering of any family with something like this.  

It’s just that I didn't like the humidity, being stuck on the ship without communication to the outside world without paying an arm and a leg, and some other things but to each their own, I'm really grateful for the opportunity and even more grateful that Charlotte and the boys had the opportunity to do this which is something that I never got to do as a child and that they really did enjoy it. I'm really grateful to Charlottes Mom for the trip and for David & Paul for setting it up.

No comments: