Monday, September 3, 2012

Magic Kingdom



 

 New Fantasyland, looks like they are going to add a Beauty and the Beast Castle, along with a 7 Dwarfs ride and other attractions.
 It was cool to be able to return to Tomorrowland where I worked about 13 years ao in te Disney Collee Program

I remember going through the tunnel system thats under the Magic Kindom back when I worked here, I met Donny Osmond with his two boys, I was also freaked out when I saw female Mickey Mouses carrying their heads around and Cinderella taking a smoke break. Good times, good times.
I remember I had a friend who worked in Imaineering and had actually worked on this Toy Story/alien mini shop, I had noticed while working that one of the aliens was missing an arm, so I told him. He told his boss/team about it, they wanted to fix it, but it was too late so to this day theres an alien with only one arm on top of the shop.


No comments: