Monday, September 3, 2012

Disney Hollywood Studios

Hollywood Studios (back in the olden days 13 years ago it was called Disney/MGM Studios) was my favorite of the 4 parks
 
I remember hearing of a story where a castmember notice Tom Hanks in disguise with his family and yelled "Run Forest Run!" and Tom Hanks got mobbed, the castmember didn't work there much longer.

 
 Charlotte just can get away from the library, even a fake one like this.

The theming of the outside of the Toy story ride was awesome because it looked exactly like the entrance and building at Pixar Studios, I know since I had a friend that worked there and would have me for lunch from time to time.

 

Nathan built his own lightsaber like a true Jedi master
 
I built my own droid figure with Mickey Mouse Ears.




No comments: