Sunday, December 22, 2013

Ward Christmas Party Santa Pictures

So somehow my Tablet got broken during our Ward Christmas Party, but the funny thing was that I had recently received some money from an insurance claim for some very old  Lincoln books that got ruined in a flood at my Moms home. I was going to use the money for a new class and a Wacom tablet for my PC, but because of this I ended up using for a new tablet, which is actually better then my previous one so I don't feel too bad about not getting the Wacom. Anyways long story short Charlotte had to ask a friend to take these pictures on her phone since my tablet was broken and we forgot to charge the regular camera. This is Ben and Nathan's Neighbor friend that they invited to come along. Both Ben and Nathan are asking for a Nintendo Wii U.



No comments: